Jazz new sim offer is for those who want to buy a new prepaid Mobilink Jazz or Warid sim. Moreover, if you port your network on Jazz, you will still get the perks of this offer. So getting a new sim or shifting your network can be your requirement, but Pakistan’s largest telecom operator, Jazz, welcomes you on its network with FREE resources for the first week.
You can get a new sim from Jazz retailers, Service Centre or Franchise. Due to current security concerns, it’s not a good idea to get your new sim from guys sitting in a Chowk or anyone who sells connections openly.
Also, the price of sim doesn’t remain constant. So, you need to check it when you’re purchasing it. The best place to confirm it is Service Centre or Franchise.
How to Activate Jazz New SIM Offer?
After purchasing your new Jazz sim, you need to activate this sim. Once activated, now you need to dial the Jazz new sim offer code. The new sim offer code is *191#.
Jazz New SIM Offer Incentives
Mobilink Jazz provides 1GB internet data, 1000 on-net minutes, and 1000 local SMS in its new sim offer. These resources are usable for 7 days.
Apart from that, if you recharge Rs. 50 or more on your new sim, you will get 2000MBs, 1000 Jazz minutes, and 1000 SMS for 3 days.
How can I check the remaining MBs Jazz New SIM Offer?
A user has to dial *990*2# to check the remaining MBs.
|Jazz New SIM Offer Details|
|Free Minutes||1000 Jazz to Jazz minutes|
|Free SMS||1000 SMS|
|How to Check Remaining Data?||*990*2#|
|Call Setup Charges||Rs. 0.15|
- To get free incentives and bonus of recharge, subscribers have to dial *191# within 180 days after purchasing a new SIM or shifting to Jazz network.
- Free incentives can be obtained only one time.
- Free upfront incentives will automatically expire after 7 days.
- Data SIM and MBB subscribers are not eligible for this offer.
- On dialing *191#, the customer will automatically be subscribed to BOR (Bonus on Recharge) offer.
- On every recharge of Rs. 50 and more, the customer will automatically get 2 GB for 3 days.
- Bonus on recharge is valid for the next 60 days after dialing the code *191#
- Call setup charges Rs. 0.15 will be applicable.
- All calls made through the offer will have a call charge of Rs. 0.02 per call.
- Customers can use both offers concurrently.
- Customers can subscribe and consume Internet offers in 2G/3G/4G network areas.
- Actual internet speed depends on several factors like sim, device, web pages accessed, time of day, number of simultaneous users, distance from 2G/3G/4G site, etc.
- If customers have not subscribed to any bundle, the base rate will be charged i.e. Rs. 3.6/ MB. The charging pulse will be 512 KB
- In case a customer recharges again, their existing incentive/validity will expire, and new will apply instead.