Checking your remaining balance on mobile is really a basic requirement for all of us. A shortcode system is a simple and easy method to check your available balance. All mobile network operators including Jazz, Telenor, Zong, Ufone, Warid, and Scom have different balance inquiry shortcodes.
|Jazz Balance Check Shortcode||*111#||Rs: 0.24|
|Telenor Balance Check Shortcode||*444#||Rs: 0.24|
|Zong Balance Check Shortcode||*222#||Rs: 0.24|
|Ufone Balance Check Shortcode||*124#||Rs: 0.24|
|Warid Balance Check Shortcode||*111#||Rs: 0.24|
|Scom Balance Check Shortcode||*25#||Free|
You need to simply dial the respective code. And, the remaining balance of your number will be shown on your handset within seconds.
How to check Jazz/Warid, Telenor, Zong, Scom Balance for Free?
In recent times, all mobile networks have launched their mobile apps that allow you to not only check your balance free of cost but you can also take advantage of many other services. These apps inform you about your credit, bundle info, reaming resources, expiry date. You can also activate any bundle of your choice directly from these apps.
|Jazz/ Warid||Jazz Word|
You can download your network’s app freely. After creating your account, you can see your balance on the homepage with its expiry date.
How to check Jazz/Warid, Telenor, Zong, Scom Balance through IVR?
Mobile networks also offer IVR (Interactive Voice Response) system, so you can listen to how much balance you have. Different companies have different IVR codes. You need to call on IVR number and listen to the instructions.
Terms & Conditions
- All customers can use this option irrespective of what package they are on.
- The prices are inclusive of all taxes however prices can be changed by the companies at any time.
- Standard taxes would be charged on each transaction.
- Codes can be changed by the companies anytime.
- Company’s Terms and Conditions apply and can be read on their respective websites.
- Your SIM is your identity; only use SIMs issued through Biometric Verification – PTA
- Unwanted and unethical (unreasonable) messages can be reported by texting SENDER’s NUMBER (SPACE) message to 9000 –PTA