Zong Monthly Budget Offer presents 1000 Zong minutes, 100 other network minutes, 1000 SMS and 1GB Free internet for the whole month. Zong, with its unparalleled services offers its budget offer for all prepaid customers. So, activate it to get all type of resources keeping your expenses budget friendly.
If we analyze Zong Monthly Budget Offer with other Jazz or Telenor budget offers, we see that Zong’s offer is a little expensive than its competitors. However, the resources offered are also high at the same time. So, consider your needs and choose which one best suits your requirements.
Who is eligible for the Zong Mahana Budget Offer?
All Zong prepaid subscribers are eligible for this offer.
How to activate Monthly Budget Offer?
You can activate Zong Monthly Budget Offer either by My Zong app or by shortcode. The shortcode to activate this offer is *6464# and then follow the instructions.
What are the incentives of Budget Offer?
With Zong Mahana Budget Offer, you will get 1000 Zong to Zong minutes, 100 other network minutes, and 1GB of data. Once the activation code is dialed, you will get these resources and receive a confirmation message. The charges for this bundle are Rs. 487. This is the recharge amount required to activate this offer.
How to check remaining minutes, SMS or MBs in Zong?
You can check the remaining resources either through My Zong app or through a shortcode. To check remaining MBs through shortcode dial *102#.
|Zong Monthly Budget Offer Details|
|Free On-Net Minutes||1000|
|Free Off-Net Minutes||100|
|How to activate?||Dial *6464#|
|Charges||Rs. 487 (Recharge Amount)|
|Call setup charges||No|
More Zong Offers:
- A customer can avail the conference call feature with this offer.
- This offer is auto-recursive.
- In order to subscribe this offer multiple times, you need to first unsubscribe the offer and subscribe it again.
- Only prepaid customers can avail this offer.
- No call setup charge are applicable.
- Your SIM is your identity; only use SIMs issued through Biometric Verification – PTA
- Unwanted and unethical (unreasonable) messages can be reported by texting SENDER’s NUMBER (SPACE) message to 9000 –PTA
- Below mentioned Taxes/ Charges would be applicable:
- Sales tax (GST) of 19.5% applies on usage (if applicable).
- Advance Income Tax (AIT) rate of 10% applies on every recharge.
- FED of 16% applies on usage ( where applicable).